Sunday 30 March 2014

A Whirlwind Drop-in

Evening all,

Been a bit hectic around here the last few days, but things are slotting into place, slowly.  Payday, and DD on course to complete her coursework with only a minimal extension, and the game of chase-the-GP-appointment finally resulting in a win.  A night out with girls from work - the eating out part I can take or leave, but it is nice not to be a complete hermit at all times - and a couple of days of glorious sunshine; and best of all, the term is over, and I have three and a half weeks off work.

We will be away now for just over a week - our first family holiday that does not double up as a visit to my parents - and although we will have WiFi in the apartment (useful for not having to entertain DD 24/7 though), I am going completely unplugged for the duration, so will see you on my return.

In the meantime, I leave you with a few photos of the spring springing. So, here are pretty woodland flowers:

 
Camelia in bloom:

 
And my attempt at capturing the butterfly visiting our Victoria plum.

 
Not very good, I'm afraid. 
 
But you know what ?  Sometimes "it will do" really will do.....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Allegra. Glad things are running smoothly, and I do hope you all have a really wonderful holiday. I shall look forward to hearing about it. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete